Day after day, the menace of obesity and overweight keep steering at our faces. The number of obese people keeps increasing by the day, thanks to the rising sedentary lifestyle. A whopping 34% of Canadians were overweight and 27% obese in 2016 and 2017, giving a total figure of 61%. Sadly, this figure keeps rising by the day. Obesity and overweight lead to several medical conditions such as stroke, high blood pressure, gallbladder disease, type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis, and ultimately death. This explains why exercising and dieting as well as several other weight-loss regimens and programs are on the increase.

Exercising and Dieting

Most people consider exercising and dieting as the holy grail for weight loss. This is one of the reasons a lot of Canadians hit the gym. While exercising and dieting are effective and have helped a lot of people to reduce their body weight and burn fat, it is a slow process.

Moreover, exercising and dieting is stressful. You would need to make a lot of difficult adjustments in your life, sometimes, these adjustments are changes are impossible. Some weight loss experts may even suggest some strange and difficult dieting plans that could throw you off balance.

Cardio exercises are most recommended and you would have to engage in them for a very long time to even begin to notice an effect. Even then, exercising and dieting may not be able to burn or eliminate some kinds of fats. Some kinds of fats, categorized as stubborn fats, accumulate during childhood or adolescence. These fats would not burn off no matter the amount of time you invest in exercising and dieting.

For these kinds of fats, you should consider a more effective weight loss program. Some people choose surgery or liposuction to eliminate excess weight and get rid of stubborn fat. While these methods may work, they can be very painful and it may take you a long time to recover. Furthermore, these weight loss methods have a lot of side effects and you don’t want to go through all that.

What then is the way out? Thanks to scientific advancement, you can now lose a lot of weight without stress. CoolSculpting or cryolipolysis is probably what you need.

What is CoolSculpting and How Does it Work?

As the name implies CoolSculpting involves reducing the temperature of the body to freeze fat cells in some parts of the body. Fat cells are very sensitive to cold. They are more sensitive to cold than many other cells in the body. When the body temperature is reduced to a certain value, fat cells may break up and some of them may even undergo a slow and gradual death. This makes it possible to lose a lot of weight and reduce excess fat as quickly as possible.

Unlike surgery and other invasive processes, CoolSculpting does not require any surgery, anesthetic, or cut. It is a non-invasive process and you don’t need to take weeks or months off work to recover. You can go about your normal activities, eat your usual foods while you lose a lot of weight. Furthermore, this method of weight loss can be used to remove stubborn fat from the body. Fats cells that cannot be removed through exercise and dieting can be removed through the cosmetic treatment.

This method is a product of scientific breakthroughs and innovations. It was approved by the FDA in 2010 for removing fats in several parts of the body. ICE21 CANADA offers an effective way to lose weight through CoolSculpting. By using the ICE21 device, the temperature of the body can be controlled and fat cells can be destroyed through ColdSculpting.